With the world’s population projected to surpass 9 billion by 2050, now is the time to prepare for a secure energy future. We invite you to collaborate with our global teams to find science-driven, sustainable energy solutions.
From renewable energy sources like photovoltaics, wind, biofuels, and fuel cells to the application of advanced materials making the exploration, production and transportation of oil and gas more efficient, DuPont products & services help provide better performance, reliability, lower cost, improved safety and a reduced environmental footprint. Our offerings support energy-enabling technologies in energy storage and throughout the electricity generation, distribution and conversion processes.
We are focused on developing innovative and economically viable solutions for the world’s energy needs across multiple technologies. Together we can find the right solutions to secure a brighter, cleaner energy future.
- Solamet® Metallization Pastes
- Kevlar® brand
- Tyvek® Air and Water Barriers for Commercial Construction
- Tyvek® Protective Apparel
- Tedlar® PVF Film-Based Backsheets
- Nomex® Electrical Insulation
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Nomex® Brand
- Zytel® nylon resin
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- DSS Knowledge Hub
DuPont Unveils New Generation of Front Side Silver Paste Solamet® PV20A at 2017 SNEC PV Power Expo
Solamet® PV20A is the company’s latest front-side silver paste designed specifically for P-type solar cells. Solamet® PV20A is designed to be used in both Lightly Doped Emitter (LDE) and Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) solar cell construction.
- DuPont Protection Solutions, Matching Performance to Threats with Enhanced DuPont™ Kevlar® XP and XD Technology Platforms
DuPont Introduces New Solamet® Metallization Pastes for Advanced Screen Printing
DuPont is proud to be a leader in the photovoltaic industry by pioneering more than 130 innovations in Solamet® that consistently enable our customers to improve power output and reduce total system installation costs.
DuPont and SPIC Huanghe Hydropower Sign Strategic Collaboration Letter of Intent
DuPont and State Power Investment Corporation (SPIC) Huanghe Hydropower announced the signing of a strategic collaboration letter of intent and establishment of a joint laboratory of advanced photovoltaic technology innovation.
DuPont Launches European Digital Campaign to Encourage Quality Solar Panel Installations
DuPont’s digital solar series will engage thousands of PV professionals, including installers and EPCs, across Europe’s rooftop segment on best practices and provide insights on a wide range of topics.
Latest High-Power Solar Panel Manufactured by SPIC, Xi’an Solar Power Co, Ltd., Featured by DuPont
The newest M2 series solar panel uses DuPont™ Solamet® PV19B to achieve 20.13 percent cell efficiency and reach 285-watt power output. This conventional 60-cell mono c-Si high-power module is protected by TPT, double-sided DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheet, to continuously provide proven power and lasting value.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions Highlights Solar Innovations, Shares Expertise at 2016 SNEC PV Power Expo
As the industry leader in solar solutions that delivers proven power and lasting value for customers around the world, DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions will have a significant presence at the 2016 SNEC Photovoltaic Power Expo in Shanghai, China.
JinkoSolar 1500-Volt Eagle Modules Available Immediately for Deliveries in North America
JinkoSolar’s 1500-volt Eagle modules pass potential induced degradation tests at 85 degrees Celsius and 85 percent relative humidity and are protected by DuPont™ Tedlar® PVF film-based backsheets.
DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions to Exhibit at PV EXPO 2016
DuPont will launch a new advanced material and highlight key collaborations to improve the power output, reliability and return on investment (ROI) for solar energy systems.
DuPont Celebrates the Opening of the World’s Largest Cellulosic Ethanol Plant
DuPont’s Cellulosic Technology Positioned to Transform Transportation Energy Supply with 90 Percent Cleaner Fuel from Biomass; Technology Expected to Create Rural Economic Opportunities throughout the Globe
- DuPont Protection Technologies Reaffirms Commitment to Defend Aggressively Against Trademark Infringement and Counterfeiting
DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x Metallization Pastes Enable REC TwinPeak Solar Panel
REC TwinPeak solar panels are made using DuPont™ Solamet® PV76x photovoltaic metallization pastes that enable high-efficiency PERC technology.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Generating Energy On Wind Farms
Clean Technologies Overview Brochure
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Clean Technologies brochure to learn more about our focused technology-based solutions backed by real-world experience.
- Low-weight Nylon for Efficient Autos
Energy Management Efforts Can Yield Recognizable Benefits
This article summarizes five steps that help companies achieve and sustain an effective energy management system. Learn more about these steps and why it’s critical that organizations make energy management a part of their culture.
A Catalyst for Transformation
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions brochure on using real-world expertise in consulting services and technology licensing to help transform businesses
Sustainable Operations: In Our DNA
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) article to learn more about the long history behind the evolution of our Sustainable Operations consulting practice.
Sustainable Operations Overview Brochure
Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) overview brochure on maximizing business sustainability and protecting assets through Sustainable Operations.
- Ethanol Fuel Without Antibiotics
- Mitigating Strategies for Hot Spots in Crystalline Silicon Solar Panels
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Materials for Solar Modules
Operational Excellence Infographic
This infographic outlines why companies undertake operational improvements, the external drivers, gaps which can lead to a low success rate and the benefits of an operations excellence program.
Operations Excellence Overview
Achieving operations excellence is one of the most important contributors to an organization’s sustainable performance and growth. Learn more about the DuPont Consulting Solution for operations excellence.
- Unique Turkish Solar Plant Chooses Durable Backsheets made with Tedlar® PVF Film
- Sacramento Electrical Power Utility Makes Solar History
- Advanced Materials Help Turn Rocky Road into Smooth Path Forward at Solar Park in France
- China Power Investment Opts for High-Quality, Field-Proven Materials from DuPont
- Chinese Forest Protected Against Fire by Off-Grid, Solar Powered Monitoring
- ABB’s first 250 MVA, 400 kV fastdeployable transformer
- ABB’s Rapid Recovery Transformer Initiative
- DuPont and Yingli Solar Collaborate on Clean Energy
- Solar Plant in Cernay Powers Up With DuPont Photovoltaic Solutions
- Lumeta Takes Aim at Residential Solar Market
- A Brighter Future in Uttar Pradesh Thanks to Solar Home Lighting Systems
- Hybrid Insulation Systems