Food Solutions to Help a Growing Population Flourish
DuPont works with food manufacturers and producers worldwide, applying science to help build their businesses and feed the world’s growing population.
By 2020, DuPont will invest over $10 billion in 4,000 products focused on food solutions. Currently, over 60% of our total research investment goes to food. DuPont scientists and business experts are collaborating with food manufacturers and producers worldwide to make food safer, healthier, better-tasting and easier to produce.
We innovate across the food chain, from seeds to ingredients, packaging to safety technology. As tastes change, regulations evolve and the challenges of ensuring a sustainable food supply multiply. We are working with customers and partners to develop solutions at scale.
- DuPont™ Danisco® Soy Protein
- Danisco® Food Ingredients
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Appeel® Peelable Sealant Resin
- Elvax® EVA Copolymer Resin
- Plenish™ High Oleic Soybean Oil
- DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS)
- DSS Knowledge Hub
- Nucrel® Acid Copolymer Resin
- Surlyn® Ionomer Resin
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- The Great Indian Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Contest is back with an Ethnic Zing
- Enhancements to DuPont Probiotic Production Suite Increase Capabilities
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Dishes Up New Concepts to Address Regional Nutrition Concerns
- Expansion of Probiotics Facility Strengthens DuPont’s Position as Leader in Probiotics Production
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Launches DuPont NutriScholars Awards
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Introduces GRINDSTED® FREEDOM Blends
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Honors 2017 Science Excellence Medalists
Angela Naef Appointed New Chair for AmCham Denmark
DuPont Nutrition & Health’s Angela Naef has been appointed Chair of AmCham Denmark, following the departure of Ron Park, Roche, who has taken up a position in the U.S.
- DuPont to Offer Three Newly Approved Food Enzymes in Japan
- DuPont Nutrition & Health Increases the Appeal of Dairy-Free Drinks
DuPont Scientist to Speak at AgriVision on Microbiome Potential to Fight Antimicrobial Resistance
Leiden, June 14, 2017 – DuPont today announced that Dr. Andrew Morgan – DuPont Fellow and Chief Scientist, DuPont Nutrition & Health – will present on the emerging science of the microbiome and how it might potentially provide solutions to address the growing problem of antimicrobial resistance at AgriVision 2017.
- Bifidobacterium lactis HN019™ Recorded for Foods with Function Claims in Japan