Plastics from DuPont
DuPont offers the Plastics Industry a unique combination of material science, world class production, innovative design and hands-on industry support.
We drive market innovations through our strong heritage in polymer science, and are dedicated to solving real customer problems.
Today you need more from your suppliers than just materials. You need a resource that can carry a project from concept to commercialization. DuPont can be that partner. We offer you properties and benefits that are important to giving your products that extra competitive edge.
- DuPont™ Sorona®
- Kevlar® brand
- Bynel® Coextrudable Adhesive Resin
- Vespel® Parts & Shapes
- Vizilon® Thermoplastic Composite
- Kalrez® perfluoroelastomer parts
- Hytrel® TPC-ET thermoplastic polyester elastomer
- Elvaloy® Modifier Resin
- Delrin® acetal resin
- Rynite® PET Polyester Resin
- Crastin® PBT Thermoplastic Polyester Resin
- Zytel® nylon resin
- DuPont Performance Polymers at Chinaplas 2017
- DuPont™ Kalrez® Spectrum™ 7275 Provides Long Life Sealing Performance
DuPont™ Kalrez® CP222 for Demanding Industrial Markets
DuPont has launched Kalrez® CP222, a perfluoroelastomer part for use in demanding high volume industrial markets for applications such as sensors, sprayers, injectors, diving seals and microvalves.
- DuPont™ Kalrez® LS390 for Sanitary Seals
- DuPont™ Kalrez® LS222 for Life Science Applications
- DuPont and Kenzan Collaborate on 3D-Modelled Virtual Reality
- New DuPont™ Entira™ EP Compatibilizers are Revolutionizing the Recycling Industry
Product Launches at K2016 That Are Shaping Smart Ideas
New innovations include DPM’s latest halogen free grades, an expansion of its thermal conductive resins portfolio, a new electrically friendly polymer line, innovative rubbers for wire and cable compounders, and the company’s latest high performance polymers for injection and blow molding processes.
- IBS Filtran Selects DuPont™ Zytel® for Daimler Transmission
- New Conveyor Belt for Food Using DuPont™ Hytel® TPC-ET
- DuPont™ Crastin® takes Lancôme to New Levels by Combining Aesthetics with High Performance
- Collaboration Between DuPont Performance Materials and SIMP Sparks New Mascara Brush
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Medical Device Materials
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive Air Ducts and Turbocharger Hoses
- Chassis suspension Systems
- High Performance Materials for 3D Printing
- Parts in Oil & Gas Valve Applications
- High Pressure Seals for Oil & Gas Upstream Equipment & Valves
- High Pressure High Temperature Seals
- Polymers for Oil and Gas