Innovative Construction Materials
DuPont is at the forefront of building science across all sectors and applications, with construction materials you trust.
Today DuPont is reducing commercial construction operating costs and helping create more efficient, sustainable residential and commercial buildings for a greener, healthier world. We're providing specialized construction materials to create and maintain roads and bridges, telecommunication, power, and water plants — the infrastructure your community relies upon. From pouring concrete and sandblasting steel to developing safety-glass innovations for the workplace, DuPont is showing up for work with smarter solutions for modern building.
- Recently renovated Rijksmuseum Amsterdam
- Rehabilitation of a symbolic building in Val-de-Reuil
- Yes! hairdressing salons with Corian® Charging Surface
- High-Performance Roofing at Universal Studios
- New Morocco Mall shows the limitless potential of Corian®
- Innovative Casework & Furnishings for Healthcare
- CommercialWrap® D Provides Superior Protection
- Ronald McDonald House® and Tyvek®
- Hurricanes no match for Tyvek®
- Johns Manville PVC Roof Covers New U.S. Bank Stadium
- Johns Manville PVC Roof of Senior Living Complex
- Using DuPont™ Tyvek® for Residing Projects
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- Sustainable Buildings
DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ Fast Facts
Frequently Asked Questions around the use of DuPont™ Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+™ for Multifamily construction.
Multifamily Weather Barrier, 2.0
Building Science & Sustainability Leader with the DuPont™ Building Knowledge Center, Benjamin Meyer, discusses what the new Tyvek® Fluid Applied WB+ system means to multifamily architects, owners, developers, builders, and consultants.
Optimizing Multifamily Weather Barrier Design
Building a multifamily property to simultaneously meet code, profit goals, peer-property requirements, and tenant needs requires business flair and discipline. Learn how a new class of fluid applied WB technology reinvents installation ease for multifamily construction.
Fluid Applied Weather Barrier Systems for Multifamily Value & Performance
When it comes to fluid applied weather barrier (WB) systems, it’s good to know multifamily architects, specifiers, owners, developers, builders, and consultants can have it both ways: Above-code building performance from a trusted name with fast, simple one-pass application using standard spray application tools.
Commercial Specifications Resource Center
The following information is being provided as a resource for more information about the DuPont products listed in Product MasterSpec Section 072500 Weather Barriers and Section 072726 Fluid Applied.
- NFPA 285 Compliance
- LEED® Certified Building
- Current Offers
- Wall Sheathing Comparison
- Vinyl Siding Installed Over DuPont™ Tyvek® ThermaWrap™ R5.0
- Understanding Vapor Permeability
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Corian® for Exterior Cladding
- Corian® DeepColor™ Technology
- Corian® for Residential Design
- Zodiaq® for Food Service
- Corian® for Healthcare
- Futrus® Solutions with DuPont™ Corian®
- Zodiaq® for Corporate and Public Spaces
Zodiaq® for Educational Environments
Architects and designers are using Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
- Corian® for Public Spaces
- Corian® Kitchen Countertops and Sinks
- Corian® Bathroom Countertops and Sinks
- Zodiaq® Quartz Kitchen Countertops
Building & Construction
At DuPont, we're focused on dynamic science that generates real-world solutions. That's why DuPont is at the forefront of building science, with brands you depend on, like Tyvek®, SentryGlas®, Corian® solid surfaces, Zodiaq® quartz surfaces and Kevlar®.